Friday, July 3, 2009

The Soulful Ken J Martin

Last night I went to one of my fav. mellow hang out spots "The Wined Up"! To hear a good band. And great poetry. When it happens. I find one of my new favorite If you have to put him in a box. I would call him a up and coming neo-soul artist. Ken J. Martin!!!! This guy is nice. Soon as I got home I had to go and download this track from him. Its called Beautiful!!! He is mos def someone you should look into! Photobucket



He is sooooooo EJ approved.

www.KenJMartin.com
www.twitter.com/KenJMartin.com

2 comments:

  1. Ken J. Martin is off the hook!!! Personally I have a thing for soulful sounds mixed with acoustic. I am now a fan - for real~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I was blown away. Happy I went to the spot and got such a treat! Gotta spread good music.

    ReplyDelete