Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Producers 2 Watch

Music is more then just the person in the front. Its a lot of people involved in the background. One that should get more shine is the producer! So I've decided to start "Producers 2 Watch"!
So with that being said I would like put everyone on to this amazing producer. Whose worked with most of the top talent in Indie hip hop today! His name is Illastrate. Photobucket Make sure you check out the new LP Black Noise Photobucket (The cover is sick!!!!) Starring Aarophat & Illastrate!!! Now avalible on ITunes pick it up! You wanna play before you pay check out the cd sampler!!!
http://www.zshare.net/audio/6111707959388163/



If your on Twitter make sure you follow them....
@AAROPHAT & @Illastrate8

2 comments:

  1. I checked out the CD sampler and I'm lovin it!!!

    Glad that your showcasing producers....good call.

    I met a producer recently and heard some of his beats and they were amazing. Producers tend to be forgotten, so keep showin them some love:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No prob I like showing love to everyone in up on the music goinz.... its beyond the radio...

    ReplyDelete