Friday, July 31, 2009

Charles Herron Video Shoot Recap...

This week I was lucky enough to be invited to the Charles Herron Video shoot




1st I have to thank him for allowing me to be apart of something so big. I love events like this because it brings out alllllll of the whose who in Carolina Hip Hop... Which is like my 2nd fam. So we just get together and cut up! & enjoy good music. I promise if I didn't know these great and talented people. I would have no hope for the future of hip hop. But I know that a change is coming... And we are going to make it happen.
I can't wait to see the video drop on MTV2 in the next few weeks. The special guest were bonkers everyone from Camp Lo, Kam Moye, Mattic from Wax Tailor! I mean hell I still get a little starstruck! LOL & the crazy part is.... The world may get to see me coming down the soul train line with Charles Herron doing the Money Grip!!!! LOL (Only he could get me to dance on video... For real... Everyone know I don't dance I just do the stinky pinky lol.) I tried to take pics and video of everything!!!!


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

OK All of the back stage footage didn't make it but you can go to http://www.youtube.com/empressjournee and all of the videos are posted there!

No comments:

Post a Comment