Monday, July 6, 2009

The Soul Podcast....Bringing You True Soul

Paying tribute to the King of Pop Michael Jackson on the latest episode of the Soul Podcast. Available later today on Itunes (Keyword: Keith Mac Presents) Be sure to spread the word. Photobucket

Episode 10 Michael Jackson Tribute

1. Rock With You (Frankie Knuckles Mix)
2. I Want You Back (Bad Boy Remix) feat Black Rob
3. P.Y.T 2008 (feat Will I Am)
4. Billie Jean (Billie Be Good Remix)
5. Butterflies (Remix) feat Eve
6. In The Closet
7. Jam (feat Heavy D)
8. They Don’t Care About Us
9. Poetri – Sometimes I Pretend I’m Michael Jackson
10. Man In The Mirror
11. HIStory (Ummah Remix)
12. Human Nature Mix (feat SWV)
13. Baby Be Mine
14. You Can’t Win
15. Remember The Time
16. Don’t Stop Till You Get Enough
17. Bad (Like I Love You Remix) feat Justin Timberlake & The Clipse
18. Erykah Badu & The Roots – I Wanna Be Where You Are (Michael Jackson Tribute)
19. Never Say Goodbye (K-Salaam & Beatnik Remix)

http://justkeithmac.podomatic.com/entry/2009-07-05T23_39_11-07_00

No comments:

Post a Comment