Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Flashback

Photobucket


Ciara would be a force to fuck with if she had the right team behind her! I will be the 1st to admit I thought she was a one hit wonder when she 1st dropped. But I've watched her grow into 1 hell of a artist. I'm just mad that musically it seems to me, her support team lacks. She's not getting super tracks. Rather its her picking them or her team. Some1 should help her. That track love sex & magic seemed forced on the music world! I personally couldn't stand it! & no its not 1 of those songs I will like in a year or so. I really really don't like that song. Now "If that boy don't love u" song was a really cute track. I was feeling it. But I think with the right songs she could give Beyonce a run 4 her $$$. I just want Ciara 2 get her team together! In the mean time I'm giving the Friday Flashback 2 her. W 1 of my favorite tracks Promise!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXG--7ChfFk

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree!! I don't know what it was with that joint, sounded a little too commercial to me. I know she's capable, so I'm hoping that she's gonna drop somethin hot soon:)

    ReplyDelete